Last Year, Google raised the maximum price that app or a game could cost to as high as $400. While most of the games/apps on the Google Play Store are likely free, there are some others which could even cost you a kidney to afford them.
So, here’s a look at the Top 10 Most Expensive Apps and Games for Android.
1. 5 Minute Sports Medicine – Going for $100
Type : Medical App
2. Abu Moo collection – Going for $400 each
Type : Social App
3. Dr Web Security – Going for $75
Type : Antivirus
4. Mobile Accessibility US – Going for $99
Type : Tools for blind people
5. Most Expensive Android App – Going for $199
Type : Widget App
6. The Most Expensive App – Going for $400
Type : Wallpaper App
7. Peek – Going for $200
8. Pocket Atlas of ER Ultrasound – Going for $69.99
9. Super Color Runner – Going for $200
10. MBE Preparation-e-Bar Review – Going for $199
If we’ve missed any of the most expensive games on the Google Play Store, let us know about it in the comments below.