Reliance has launched LYF Wind 7i, a cheaper version of the company’s original Wind 7 Smartphone. The phone boasts 4G VoLTE, dual-sim support, 5″ HD Display, and is powered by Snapdragon 210 Processor. Wind 7i is actually a downgraded version of Wind 7 and has only 1 GB of RAM and 8 GB internal storage, compared to the 2 GB RAM and 16 GB internal storage of its bigger brother. It runs Android v6.0 Marshmallow out of the box.
Complete Specs of Wind 7i :
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display with AGC Glass protection
- 1.3 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 (MSM8909) processor with Adreno 304 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM
- 8MP auto focus rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 143.5 x 72 x 8.7mm; Weight: 156g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2250mAh battery
The LYF Wind 7i is available in two colour variants – Black and Blue and is priced at ₹4,999.