The Taiwanese Smartphone company has a surprise for us – “Free Fone Fridays”, giving out a shiny HTC device every Friday up until the end of the year.
If you think you’re lucky, head over to HTC’s Sweepstakes to see if you can win a brand new phone or tablet from the company. The process is quite simple. The only thing you’ve to do is fill out a form on HTC’s website within the 24 hours of any Friday in the next seven weeks, and you’re in! Unfortunately, this free giveaway applies only for US residents.
List of the prices scheduled for next week :
- Sweepstakes #1 – (2) HTC One M9 ( Over )
- Sweepstakes #2 – (2) Desire 626
- Sweepstakes #3 – (2) HTC One M8
- Sweepstakes #4 – (2) Nexus 9
- Sweepstakes #5 – (2) HTC One M9 Ink Edition
- Sweepstakes #6 – (2) Desire 530
- Sweepstakes #7 – (1) HTC One A9
- Sweepstakes #8 – (1) HTC 10
The winners of the competition will be announced on HTC’s official FB/Twitter Pages, so if you enter, you may want to keep an eye on the company’s social channels to find out if you won.
- No purchase necessary. A purchase or payment of any kind will not increase your chances of winning. Void where prohibited.
- Free Fone Fridays is open only to legal residents of the United States who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry.
- Weekly Sweepstakes begins on Friday, November 4th, 2016 at 9:00PM Pacific Time, ends on Friday, December 30th, 2016 at 11:59PM PT.
- Multiple entries are not permitted; only one (1) entry permitted per person per Entry Period (as defined herein) and each entry must be submitted or obtained in accordance with entry requirements.
- Click here for full terms and conditions.
Let us know in the comments if you are going to sign up for the competition.
Donald Harper is still early into his career as tech reporter but has already had his work published in many major publications including EnGaget and the Huffington Post. In regards to academics, Donald earned a degree in business from Texas State. Donald has passion for emerging technology and covers upcoming products and breakthroughs in science and tech.