In 2016, we witnessed some of the major players of the smartphone industry unveil their best flagship phones to beat their competitors. We have seen Android phones with RAM ranging from 4 GB to as high as 6 GB to provide a lag-free smooth interface for the user. The camera quality has also increased remarkably and is steadily progressing with each latest Android device. So, we decided to pick phones with the best processor, camera, screens and battery-life. Here are our top picks for the best Android phones in the world.
1.Samsung Galaxy S7
Looking for the best Android phone with all the latest features? It’s definitely the Galaxy S7. It’s compact, powerful, beautiful and has a fantastic camera.
- Fantastic Camera : 12 MP (Rear), 5 MP (Front)
- Best Chipset : Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 / Exynos 8890 Octa
- Amazing Battery : Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery, Talk-time : Up to 22 h (3G), Music play : Up to 62 h
- Bigger RAM : 4 GB
- Screen : 5.1-inch Super AMOLED screen at 1440 x 2560
Our rating : 4.5 / 5
2. LG G5
LG G5 is innovative and interesting with its unique features like the modular design. The device comes with a bag full of potential but the future of this alien technology is unclear for now. It is a shame that LG downgraded the battery on LG G5 (2800 mAh), compared to their previous flagship, G4 (3000 mAh).
- Camera : Dual 16 MP + 8 MP camera (Dual Rear), 8 MP (Front)
- Chipset : Qualcomm Snapdragon 820
- Battery : Removable 2800 mAh Li-Ion Battery
- RAM : 4 GB
- Screen : 5.3″ IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
Our rating : 4 / 5
3. HTC 10
The founder of the first touch-screen phones, HTC is back to the smartphone industry with the most beautiful smartphone ever – HTC 10. There is a lot to like with this new HTC device including a number of remarkable hardware upgrades over camera, processor and audio.
- Camera : 12 MP (Rear) , 5 MP (Front)
- Chipset : Snapdragon 820
- Battery : Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- RAM : 4 GB
- Screen : 5.2″ Super LCD5 capacitive touchscreen
Our rating : 3.7/5
Note : The opinions represented in this post are solely my personal point of view and do not represent in any way the position of Droidhere.com or the editorial team in its entirety.
Feel free to share your views about the post in the comment section below.