Lenovo CEO has posted renders of ZUK Edge in Weibo, which shows the device in full view from front and back. The picture shows an unboxed device along with accessories and possibly something similar to “Moto Mod” attached to the back panel of the device.
Chang Cheng (CEO) has also confirmed that the company is all set to unveil ZUK Edge next week. Expected specs of ZUK Edge includes :
- 5.5″ LCD bezel-less display with 1080p resolution
- 2.35 GHz Snapdragon 821 processor
- 4/6GB RAM
- 32/64GB internal storage
- 13MP rear camera, 8MP front sensor
- 3000 mAh battery
- Colour variants – Black & White
- Price in India : Rs17,999 (16GB) and Rs19,999 (32GB)
Stay tuned for more updates!