In the pic : Nubia Z11 Platinum Edition (Black Gold)
Nubia Z11 Platinum Edition is the most premium offering from the company which comes with top-end specifications, a bezel-less display and a full metal design. Priced at 3199 Yuan ( approx Rs 31,000 ), the device comes in Black Gold and White Gold colour variants.
The platinum edition is different from the original Z11 only in terms of colour variations. Rest of the hardware specifications are just the same. However, this edition of the smartphone features the NeoVision 6.0 and FiT 2.0 display which lets you control various features of the phone and switching between apps by simply double tapping the edges of the phone.
In the pic : Nubia Z11 Platinum Edition (White Gold)
- 5.5-inch Full HD 2.5D borderless display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, FiT 2.0 and 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- 64-bit quad-core 2.15GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 14nm processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4 RAM + 64GB inbuilt storage with microSD card expandable storage up to 200GB
- 16-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, IMX298 sensor, OIS, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture and 6P lens
- 8- megapixel camera with 5P lens, f/2.4 aperture, 80-degree wide-angle lens is available on the front
- 3000 mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0 feature
- OS – Android Marshmallow with nubia UI 4.0 on top
- Connectivity – 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, and NFC; supports dual-sim
- A fingerprint sensor on the rear side which can unlock the phone in 0.1 seconds
Overall, the device is just a beauty in terms of design, hardware and software. And the best thing of all, the phone is cheaper than the iPhone ( way cheaper ). You can grab one of them at a price of Rs 31,000 ( approx ) when it arrives in India on December 14th.
Tell us what you think about the device in the comments below.