Xiaomi has finally launched its Mi Max 2 in India. The handset will be sold for INR 16,999 which converts to about $264.
It seems that the Xiaomi Mi Max 2 will be available on both “offline” and “online” stores starting on July 27, 2017. However, if you want to get it faster, you will have to chance to do this by getting it from Mi Home or Mi.com website on July 20 and 21.
We remind you that the Xiaomi Mi Max 2 is the successor of the Mi Max handset that was launched last year. The new device comes with some impressive specifications and a new full unibody aluminum design. It runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat with MIUI 8 on top and it is expected to receive MIUI 9 sometime later this year. Thanks to the Quick Charge 3.0 feature you will be able to charge the handset pretty fast even if it has a big battery.
If you decide to purchase the Xiaomi Mi Max 2 you will also have the possibility to get a 100GB of Jio 4GB data, which is split over ten recharges of 10GB each and it costs INR 309 and above (per recharge) until May 31, 2018.
Xiaomi Mi Max 2: Specifications
- Dimensions: 174.1×88.7×7.6mm;
- Weight: 211 grams;
- Display: 6.44-inch IPS LCD display that supports a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels at 342 ppi and is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 4;
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625;
- Processor: Octa-core Cortex A53 CPU clocked at 2.0GHz;
- RAM: 4GB of RAM;
- Graphics card: Adreno 506;
- Internal storage: 64GB or 128GB;
- External storage: up to 256GB using a microSD card;
- Primary camera: 12MP that features dual-LED flash, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR;
- Secondary camera: 5MP;
- Battery: 5300 mAh (non-removable).