Nokia 6 is a pretty good device that will finally hit the US market next month. This announcement has been made by HMD Global and according to reports, it will be sold via Amazon.
It seems that, in a first instance, the Nokia 6 will be available in Silver and Matte Silver and Black color options and it will be sold for $229. However, sometime “later this summer”, the device will also be sold in Tempered Blue and Copper colors.
We need to mention that this version of device will come with an internal storage of 32GB and 3GB of RAM, as only the “Arte Black” color option comes with an internal storage of 64GB and 4GB of RAM.
The handset will function without any problems on T-Mobile network, but it seems that it will have limited connectivity on AT&T since bands 29 and 30 are not supported. Unfortunately, Verizon and Sprint mobile networks will not be compatible at all with the Nokia 6.
Here are the full specifications of the Nokia 6:
- Dimensions: 154×75.8×7.9mm
- Weight: 169 grams;
- Display: 5.5-inch IPS LCD that supports a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels at 403 ppi (protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3);
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430;
- Processor: Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU;
- Graphics card: Adreno 505;
- RAM: 3GB or 4GB (Arte Black color);
- Internal storage: 32GB or 64GB (Arte Black);
- External storage: up to 256GB microSD;
- Primary camera: 16MP that features dual-LED flash, geo-tagging, touch focus, HDR, panorama, face detection;
- Secondary camera: 8MP that’s able to record videos at 1080p resolution;
- Battery: 3000 mAh (non-removable).
As you can see, for only $229 you get a pretty decent device that’s able to run games and applications quite well. The downside of this device is that it is not supported at all by Verizon and Sprint mobile networks, but if you plan to use it on T-Mobile, it will surely work like a charm.